NEWS: I am publicly reproved over UN situation.

by badwillie 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Please let us know what is going on with you now.

Pureheart

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I knew of a congregation where a public reproof was reversed publicly by a CO

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am just getting to this forum; I am not at all surprised by this, i have very bright friends in the org that think this is an attack by satan! Holy songbook, read the stinking newspapers!!
    My own patience snapped two weeks ago when I researched the pedophile reports, and stumbled across this astonishing hypocrisy about the UN. Library card, please. Ok a library card; I can associate with the beast who rides the whore, but only for information. Meanwhile, I can't vote for the local school bond issue for fear of violating neutrality. What kind of power have we given these men?
    Meanwhile, my son is being df'd for confessing something they would not have known, and he wanted to be rid of. If only i had gotten to him to remind him that they are not confessors, as they have said themselves; that he confesses to God. Oh well.....
    I am less heartbroken today over all this news, and more resigned to accepting that this never was "god's organization". A walk through the ever changing blood quotes did that for me. If I had had a child who had died, I would sue them now for all that I and they are worth.

color me....

pistoff

• termite 35
    termite 35

Bad Willie ; I hope you and your wife are ok.

When I showed elders UN information I was told they wanted to see it all; so I collated all I had(from non apostate sources) and presented it to them and asked them to explain.They seemed genuinely shocked; asked for a little time to look it all over...came to visit so I could get some answers(I thought it sounded too good to be true!) and was then told they would'nt be discussing that ;but my spiritual weaknesses instead.They said they could'nt comment on any of it as they did'nt know anything about it!!!!!!

They had an incredible amount of evidence in front of them, plus letters I had received from WTBS ;;containing lies;

but told me I was weak and needed to pray more and try to get out of this negative patch I was in; and also gave some passing remarks to 1975,apastacism;warnings about internet useage;all in all a total waste of time; it's impossible to break through the crap.

I told them they could contact me again when they have sorted out their paedophile and UN problems... -I'm still waiting......very happily- don't expect them to knock- they know i'll just drone on about the same old stuff!!

It was the frustration that was so difficult to handle; but I quickly realised that they wer'nt interested in the truth; just spin.

I hope the situation gets easier to cope with;take care

Termite XX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit