I forgot...yesterday was my anniversary...

by Tatiana 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

SIX years on this site. That's what my "birthday" is below my avatar. Six years since I found out there were others like me. Six years of eye-opening, jaw-dropping information. Six years of joy, tears, healing, laughter, rage, and love. Most of all healing.

Thank you all for six great years....altaltalt

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Glad to be here in your company, Tatiana.

Congrats!

• changeling
    changeling

Good for you!!!

• Mum
    Mum

So glad you're among us, Tatiana. I remember when you posted your story a few years back. It was very compelling. Do you still have a relationship with your non-JW half sister?

Glad you're doing well,

SandraC

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey wait Tatiana, your profile says you have been a member since July 27, 2001. So since it is July 27, 2007 in Great Britain where the board was hosted when you first came on, TODAY is your sixth anniversary.

So happy anniversary (from another 6-year member)!

• return visitor
    return visitor

Can you think of how much the WTS changed in those 6 years?

No more end of the calling for the annointed in 1935.

All sort of fractions allowed now

what else?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow, six years on JWD, I'm so glad for you. I get a lot out of this site - especially from folks like you who have been around for a while.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Happy Aposta-versary!!!

-Denise.

• sparrow
    sparrow

ditto and ditto

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

HA....apostaversary....cute!!

When I start thinking about how much has changed in the society, it boggles my mind. And how much work has been done by all of us. There are just too many "activists" here to mention them all. All the letters to the newspapers. All the new info sites launched. All the videos on YouTube. All by members of JWD or other ex-witness sites.

I wish I could list all the scandals....the UN, child molestation cover-up, the WTBTS suing Quotes...just to name a few. And each day I'm here, guess what I see? More and more JWS posting...JW newbies posting...JW lurkers posting...all questioning, searching, unable to keep up the pretense. (Well, except for rosalee )

I truly think we have done more good work here in the short period of time this site has been up, than all the preaching work we did before. Who's with me on that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit