Advice wanted... possible stalker

by bluesbreaker59 21 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Ok I tried the approach of "Who is this", and I tried the "Ok, I know its you, I'm tired of the games. I'm happy now and I wish you all the best and that you also find true happiness, but please stop trying to contact me."

I have ZERO desire to speak to my ex ever again, so friends, "ain't in the cards" for us. I was the one that wanted out of the marriage because she made me miserable (hitting me, calling me names, etc.), in turn for miserable treatment I was a butt head at times, just for the sake of being a jerk (nothing physical or name calling, I was just hard to get along with). Our families didn't like each other, etc. It was doomed from the start really.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Trust your instincts.

• RAF
    RAF

You mean she is a pervert (as you think) ... well ignore totally then she might get tired at the end (what else?).

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

No she's not a pervert at all. I think she just wants to bug me, and my new girlfriend and try to interfere with our happiness.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Honesty. Cool. Leave it at that.

• RAF
    RAF
    No she's not a pervert at all. I think she just wants to bug me, and my new girlfriend and try to interfere with our happiness. ok then since you know what she wants to do by that ... don't let this bugs you (IGNORE)
  • bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Just a little worried though, because her family is sometimes a wee bit crazy. I'm not afraid of her, or seeing her, I'm not even afraid of them, I just want to know what the hell they want with me, I'm totally out of their lives.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Did you hear what curiousity did to the cat?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

But hey, if it's closure you want, go get it.
    Otherwise, move on with your own life.
    They may very well follow your example (by moving on as well).

Unless of course, there is something so disatisfying about your own life,
    that you need to spend time telling yourself how not over you the people from the past are.
    In that case, enjoy the attention.

• RAF
    RAF

I understand your feeling you know ... but the thing is that if it's her it is exactly what she wants (bug you to make sure that your actual happiness will be a bit turned off because you worry about something more than life can already bothering you without having her putting more stress into it). So don't get into her game

escape = forget/ignore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit