A need to break the JWD habit

by OnTheWayOut 25 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

OTWO - If you start to have early withdrawal symptoms, email me man! I can be there for you!

I made it about a week back during the 'stalking scare' - but I kinda like the addiction. Still summer is a good time for this effort. If you get the DT's just drop a line - I promise to keep it strickly non-JW buddy.

Jeff

• changeling
    changeling

I "quit" succesfully for several months. I'm back with a vengance now. When I posted her before (under another name), I would get wound up and angry. I was still in the angry phase of recovery. I'm in a different place know. I can come here and enjoy myself. So, as long as it's fun, I'm here to stay.

changeling

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Good luck. I gave up and realized there was no point in not "checking in"!!

Something really bad would have to happen for me to be done here, I think.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Changeling. It's hard to believe you were ever like this. You seem so calm and controlled to me.

When I posted her before (under another name), I would get wound up and angry. I was still in the angry phase of recovery.

OTWO - I think a break is good now and then. It's all about balance.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

okey-dokey - lots of people take summer vacations. We could even hum a few songs about it - see you in September, see you when the summer's through. Have a nice vacation away from JWD, get back to us one of these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit