I know it's only a discussion forum...

by nvrgnbk 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

Without JWD I wouldn't be wondering how nvr finds the time to post 32 times a day.

• changeling
    changeling

Let's not forget that good'ol "I am not alone feeling".

(((((((((group hug))))))))

changeling

• PEC
    PEC

Without JWD I wouldn't be wondering how nvr finds the time to post 32 times a day.

It is easy, if you don't have a life.

Philip

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It is easy, if you don't have a life.

Philip

I love you too Philip!

• BFD
    BFD

Auldsoul wrote

In my opinion, JWD encourages personal growth, encourages embracing the outside world, helps you learn how to do it, helps your reasoning ability to recover from the damaged state cult-life shreds it into. If you want to spend forever griping, JWD will endure that too, and everything in between.

This captures it for me. I couldn't agree more with the entire sentiment of auldsoul's post. He said it all. Thanks, Brandon.

BFD

Oh, and let me have the honor of buying the third round, openmind, auldsoul and nvr.

• erandir
    erandir

JWD gives me a place to vent and to share things that I can't even share with my wife (for now). She's not ready. That's sad, I know, but true.

• erandir
    erandir

sorry...double post

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I've learned 'stuff' that's justified my leaving...I'm very grateful to all those who 'keep finger on pulse' ...constantly reporting and keeping 'ahead' of the WTBTS...and I admire (and am grateful to) people like Danny Hazsard who are relentless in their mission!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

AuldSoul, thanks for sharing that.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

(((minimus)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit