Stern magazine - important!!!

by cultswatter 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asilentone
    asilentone

Can I play her movie on Netflix?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Pascale Petit in another magazine:

Ok, apparently that's NOT her on the cover, but she did a feature to promote her role as Cleopatra.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Someone just came across the 13. August 1961 edition of stern and provided this larger picture of the now famous picture:

http://imgur.com/a/lgfeY

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

When I noticed this girl in the book when I was a young boy, I was in love instantly.

G.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

As another earlier poster said, there are some artists who use magazines and other photos to get the images and perspective of virtually everything they do. I worked with an artist for a time, who later (mid 80's) went to bethel into the art department. I watched him draw, moved the scaffold, etc (he was painting a mural in a Kingdom Hall). If he wanted to draw a deer, he had to have a photo of a deer and to copy its form, the way its legs were positioned, everything about it. He couldn't just 'draw a deer' from memory or imagination. So if the artist for the Live Forever drawing was like that, he must have had the 'Stern' photo available and copied the girl from it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I guess there were some stupid JWS who didn't know about copyright infringement ???

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

That girl is stunning must say ! Yep I had a JW friend whose wife and sister looked like that. They are no longer married, she is now remarried out of the cult. Friend is a company man waiting for his inheritance, is a career choice of his lol. Bat s**t crazy nutty bunch those JW's I must say ! Everything about them is dishonest and dysfunctional right down to their drawings and pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit