In honor of the Simpsons movie coming out this week.....

by drew sagan 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Oh wow, I remember when The Simpsons used to be funny back in the 90s. The last time I watched a "newer" episode, I was left horribly confused and frustrated that I wasted 30 minutes of my life watching it. I won't be bothering with the movie.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

My nose makes its own bubblegum.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Yes you better see it if you know whats good for you, there is a rumor going around that if you don't see it, both of your legs will fall off and you will grow feathers out your butt and talk like a

chicken, this has been confirmed by the producers of the film so you better see it. And another rumor I've heard just today is that anyone that doesn't see the movie will be put on public reproof at their local congregations and shunned for the rest of your lives, this includes all you loddy da pioneers and presiding overseers. No exceptions, ......Hey I saw that sneer, don't make me come over there......I see everything you know!
  • lola28
    lola28

Booooooooo for Nos, boooooo I say.

I love Ralph Wiggum "I like men now" and Cletus "The time has come for me to shine" and Smithers always in love with some one who will never love him.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit