An oddity for all you mystics and opposers.

by unique1 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unique1
    unique1

I have read various things on here about auras, predictions, and the like. So I put this to you for your opinion on what happens to me.

10 years ago, I called my close friend. I don't know why but I felt an intense need to call her RIGHT THEN. So I picked up the phone and dialed. I hadn't talked to her in weeks. She answered and sounded down. First thing I said "Pregnant huh?" She replied with "HOW ON EARTH DID YOU KNOW??? I JUST got out of the bathroom from taking the test. That is why it took me so long to answer the phone."

That was weird enough, but then when I saw her a few weeks later, I told her it was a boy. It was. Her next pregnancy, I told her over the phone, "Its a girl, this is going to be a tough one for you." She miscarried at 3 months. So although she will never know, her mother miscarried 3 boys and had 4 girls. So I strongly suspect that she just cannot carry girls. Her third pregnancy I predicted would be a boy, it was.

This has happened with three other friends. 2 close 1 not so close. When I am in the room with them, sometimes I get a vibe and will just tell them. I have always been correct. So far I have correctly predicted the sex of 8 kids. I don't know why I get the feelings, I just do. Even when the mother has been convinced I was wrong, I was right. She just KNEW it was a boy, it wasn't. I can only do this with people I know, not just people I meet.

Scientifically speaking I think it could be because I have a great sense of smell. Perhaps I can pick up on the extra testosterone or estrogen in people that I am around quite a bit and that is what clues me in. It however does not explain how that day I knew to call my friend and how I knew she was pregnant or how immediately after that I knew it was a boy without being in her presence. Any ideas??? I am pretty much open to all interpretation, but I lean towards science more.

The only scientific explination for all of this, I am lucky.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I believe we are more connected to people than we realize, and I believe there is a scientific explanation for it as well.

But, as for your predictions, I think you are either able to use a part of your brain that most do not know how to use, or perhaps there is some mystical power that allows you to sense those things.

I do not close my mind to either possiblity, since that would be dogmatic, IMO.

I think that perhaps, in the future, when our brains are more evolved, we will discover that we have more powers than we believed could be possible.

• unique1
    unique1

I have thought that often as well. Perhaps we are proving evolution after all.

• robhic
    robhic

DEMONS, DEMONS, DEMONS.

Now, how many fingers am I holding up?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Obviously you are the Gatekeeper of Zool.

• unique1
    unique1

Ahhh a Ghostbusters reference. Yeah, I had to look Zool up.

Cool.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Either way, (mystical forces or more evolved brain) your name is very apt

• wednesday
    wednesday

unique1, I posted over on the thread regarding evolution that I thought the 6th sense may be an evolutionary process. Right now those who posses it are often referred to as kooks. Perhaps in 1-200 yrs from now, possession of the 6th sense will be more common and understood . I too am able to do this with those I am close to, and occ with some I'm not .

• eclipse
    eclipse

Sorry I missed that thread, Wednesday, sounds really interesting!

I too think that the 6th sense is part of an evolutionary process, some of us have just learned to tap into that part of our brain, or that part of our brian is more developed....

I wonder what a CAT scan (using thermo-imagery) would look like when that part of the brain is being used...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think I might be physical. My husband has a heighten sense of smell for some things. He can tell me when I'm gonna get my period, not by tracking the days but by my body smell. Used to freak me out cuz I'm a very clean person and I thought maybe my body smell had changed and was more noticable to other people but it's only my husband who seems to pick up on that smell. He's told me that sometimes he hates to walk through his workplace because he can smell his female coworkers when it's their time of the month - turns his stomach. I'm glad it's him and not me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit