What has Worked for You When Trying to Reason with Witness Relatives?

by flipper 32 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Over the years I have seen people come out of the borg. that surprise me..One elder said he observe my conduct,

and I seem to be happy. Just recently A elder went to relative by marriage who is not A JW to talk to him about

his marrage problem(the elder problem). He have never been close too this person.I want go in detail

because it still on gone. My daughter in law just last week, while waiting for the transit system was

approach by A sister (street work). My daughter in law told her at one time she was A JW,but left due

too personal problem, but before she could tell the sister in detail , the sister stop her and begain too

tell her all the problems she have in the borg, some elders are not loving, the changes she do not

understand, she went on and on about the Organization. So you never know, our words that

we feel is falling on deaf ears what the out come will be. It takes time.My son in law,two years ago

told me if the organization was part of the UN he would quit today. He is still A JW, but not as active.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Love them unconditionally, don't threaten or demean their belief's and tell them exciting things you've learned that are outside the mental box JW trust. I successfully brought both of my grown sons of out if the witnesses. It took time and patience and not getting angry or discouraged.

Ruth

• flipper
    flipper

I saw this old thread had been commented on from 2010 responses, wanted to bump it up if anybody had ideas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit