My long story at least Part 1

by pmouse 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

I appreciated your story - and recall similar feelings only too well. Bring on Part 2. Thanks, Zazu

• greendawn
    greendawn

It shows that their manipulative mind tricks are successful with those that naively give heed to them since they can inspire such a potent controlling fear. So what if a powerful earthquake occured in Alaska, they occur every year in one or other part of the world.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am so glad you persised, pmouse! Very good writing. You bring your family to life.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher
    After a few months or so, Mrs. E bought a house near the bay, and told Grandma that since she was moving she was going to have to turn her over to someone else who would come weekly to visit her. Grandma was incensed. She had never heard of turning over friendship to a perfect stranger! Friendship was friendship. She didn’t realize that she was a “study” for which Mrs. E had been counting time until much later.

Here was a clue for Grandma that all was not as it seemed.

I have had the same feelings--being handed around to total strangers as if I were a bag of potato chips. It is definitely not friendship!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Wow....I can totally relate to you thinking you must have "started" the big "A" by doing something "bad". Poor little you at that young age already having the weight of the world on your shoulders. I am enjoying the life account!! Please keep it coming!

• Quandry
    Quandry

pmouse

I enjoy long, interesting stories. Please continue......

• unique1
    unique1

Awww, you poor confused little thing. Easter eggs were the devil.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I love stories! Please bring on Part II.

Snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit