i wonder

by bigdreaux 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have picketed here in Knoxville and in Amarillo Texas. In Amarillo Texas a carload of JW teens came by, waved at me, and gave me the thumbs up sign, I was so surprised and pleased with that.

As long as you dress normal, and act normal, most people wont think you're a kook.

I have an important message to get to them---"Jehovah's Witnesses are a destructive cult"

I have had some fun with my picketing. I have taken a temporary hiatus from my picketing to try a different approach, I will return to picketing again someday, as I dont like the current approach Im using.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I think we should all get together and picket, find the Elvis apostate and have a few afterwards.

• journey-on
    journey-on

You may be right....They ARE big on SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

• Johannes
    Johannes

test

• Mum
    Mum

Johannes, welcome to the forum.

Please share your insights with us.

Regards,

SandraC

• emptywords
    emptywords

welcome Johannas..........look for you down under...come picket

• blondie
    blondie

So how can he tell they are uneducated? How many picketers has he interviewed?

• sparrow
    sparrow

I think apostates shouldn't picket - that's old JW tactics. We need to infiltrate, disquise ourselves and plan some most devious plans. Maybe we should all watch "The Master of Disguise" and get some tips.

• Hermano
    Hermano

the problem with infiltration and destroying the cult from within is you have to put yourself through all the crap which made you want to leave in the first place, i.e., meetings, field service, etc. I applaud those who can do that, but way too painful for me.

• a friend
    a friend

I think your idea is right on!! Good thinking!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit