Can The Dead Be Brought Back To Life?

by The wanderer 17 Replies latest jw friends

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Can The Dead Be Brought Back To Life?

“…there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” -Acts 14:15

An article published by the BBC, sparks some controversy about dying or near death experiences.
    The article goes on to state that individuals who were clinically dead were brought back to life.

Individuals who “past on” to the "afterlife" claimed: "It was beautiful, one of the most wonderful
    things I've ever seen"
    — Patrick Tierney

What Are Your Thoughts Regarding Those Who Came Back To Life?

I am not in the medical field; however, the article raises some serious questions whether the dead
    can be brought back to life. Seemingly, that is the case. However, being brought back to life would
    most likely entail being “dead” for a few seconds up to a couple of minutes before brain damage
    begins.

Question: Can the dead be brought back to life? Explain.

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• snarf
    snarf

I think in the few clinical cases that are examined the people had been able to be brought back, because their bodies hadn't fully shut down, maybe just a small disruption in the electrical current.I believe that if people were actually able to be brought back to life, many rich peoples children ould have been brought back a long time ago. Just my opinion.

I am anxious to see what other people have to say on the subject. Very good post.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Based on everything I've read about this subject, I think it's more of a NDE (near death experience) not actual death that these folks experienced.

• greendawn
    greendawn

That can only happen though divine and not human intervention, those mentioned as dead can't have been dead for example for how long did their breathing and heartbeat stop?

They may have stopped for a short time but not long enough to kill the brain which can't go on for long without oxygen (provided by breathing and the heartbeat that sends it around the body).

That article is sensationalist more than anything else.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Question: Can the dead be brought back to life? Explain

Explain? The only person that I know of who is in a position to answer this question accurately is Keith Richard, whom as everybody knows died fifteen years ago.

The problem is every time I telephone him, his embalmist tells me he is out in the garden smoking one of his fingers and should not be interrupted.

HS

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What Are Your Thoughts Regarding Those Who Came Back To Life?

I am not in the medical field; however, the article raises some serious questions whether the dead
    can be brought back to life. Seemingly, that is the case. However, being brought back to life would
    most likely entail being “dead” for a few seconds up to a couple of minutes before brain damage
    begins.

Question: Can the dead be brought back to life? Explain

That depends on what you believe. If you belive we evolved from amoebas. I think the answer is no.

If you believe there is something going on that we humans dont understand, I would think there is a possibility.

From a medical perspective. If you are brain dead, nowadays you could even be the president of the United STates of Amerika.

If you go to the cemetary and dig up someone who has been dead for 10 years. Theyre not comming back. If someone has been under water, coldwater for 10 minutes, they might come back.

When the person starts to stink. I dont think there coming back unles George Ramero is filming another night of the living dead in Hatii.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

If your heart stops and the blood is not flowing, and you are out like a light, you are dead...period. To make everything work again IS being brought back from being dead.

• changeling
  • Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

"Can the dead be brought back to life?" Hmm Give me a call in the morning, and we'll have an answer.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I guess it depends on how dead they are; like, were they cremated or did they still have some semblance of a physical form?

Any one know of any cremated people returning to life?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit