Help & What are the blessings in YOUR life?

by Billygoat 24 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

Billygoat,

I hope your feeling better today. I've enjoyed reading this thread too, so I thank you for it.

The 9/11 tradegy was a terrible terrible terrible and very sad thing to watch. My heart goes out to all the victims.

When terrible things like that happen, it makes us realize that we never know how long we'll be here for. All the victims never realized that that day would be their last day to live. I don't mean to say anything that will get everyone down, but that is so true. So I have made a vow to make some changes for the better in my life, along with making a hard decision. Because I never know if I'll be here much longer or not.

I consider my blessings to be that I got out of the JW cult before I had children and raised them in it. And that I had to wonderful kids ( ok..fine...so they weren't ALWAYS wonderful ) who turned out to be 2 wonderful adults.

I most certainly was blessed in these ways.

peace,
    somebody

• Kismet
    Kismet

I wanted to bring this thread back up to the top.

We need more of this kind of positive energy right now I think.

There was a similar thread started in the past few months but cannot remember the title for searching.

Many people listed what they were thankful for and/or considered their greatest happiness. Anyone remember that thread?

Kismet - feeling very happy and positive ...drug free even!!! LOL

• bea
    bea

((kis)) good thinking pal!

was it this thread?? >> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17015&site=3

even if it isn't, it's a good one to read through too.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Or maybe this one? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=16042&site=3#194970

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Kismet
    Kismet

Yep Bea that was the one. Thank you for providing the link.

Lilacs, thank you as well..I had forgotten that thread. Interesting to read some of the comments in view of posting activity this week.

Thanks again both of you.

Kismet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit