On: The possible destruction of America

by SixofNine 15 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
  • Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

If your an illegal from Mexico, you got it made in America.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Amen. To impeach the Dingbat now.

But Impeaching doesnt really change anything. The man has no honor or decency and he's allready done his damage.

But impeach him anyway.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul
    why is it always republicans against democrats? i think both parties are corrupt and are only looking out for themselves. i wish more people would give independants a chance. bi-partisian politics and party loyalty at any cost is ruining this country.

Wasn't Bush and Kerry from the same Yale secret society? Yet, they still would represent different parties. Who is really running things?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Wasn't Bush and Kerry from the same Yale secret society? Yet, they still would represent different parties. Who is really running things?

The Skull and Bones wasn't it?

As for who is running things - it isn't the governments, it's the major corporations. Politics is all about the money and until it turns back to a government for the people and not for the corporations, then this is what you will get. sammieswife.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Using your logic, Nancy Pelosi has a plot to impeach the president and Dick Chaney just so she could become president. Go put your tinfoil hat back on and leave the illogical and unlikely thinking to the psych wards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit