• JH
    JH

I believe in the resurrection of rats

• sinis
    sinis

Gods don't die...

• free2think
    free2think

You're a regular ray of sunshine aren't you NVR.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

nvrgnbk,

By this post, it is obvious that you are not appreciative of the fine flow of spiritual food that Jehovah's "faithful and discreet slave" (Matt. 24:45) is providing in this "time of the end" (Daniel 8:17), namely, that of Judge Rutherford's "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" public talks and subsequent publications. Since those talks were given in the 20's, surely the number of those living then are getting very low! This means that the end is within months, possibly even weeks, from right now!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yes Brother deaconbluez.

I feel it too.

• Mum
    Mum

Yes, in 100 years, probably none of us will be around. I have had the thought at times that some time in the distant future, somebody getting a master's degree in religious history will do a thesis based on this discussion board and others like it. We are making ourselves immortal as we type.

That having been said, do have a great weekend, one and all.

Regards,

SandraC

• flipper
    flipper

Nvr- That's right my friend! I'll never be taken alive, and don't you forget it!! Drag me into the grave cussing and screaming at the witness lies! No, seriously though, I have peace. Peace out to you, have a good weekend, good drinkin', good lovin', did I forget something? Mr. Flipper Oh yeah! P.S. Think living thoughts!!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Buddy...you are a bright ray of sunshine on an otherwise rainy day.

• poppers
    poppers

"You been watchin' "What About Bob?" again Nvr?"

That was the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit