found website that supports WTBTS..

by new_account 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Question: if my puppy can see through solid rock a foot thick, them maybe when we look for jehovah in space we see nothing, yet just as glass 12" thick can stop bullets we might not see it in space! See the TV series: babylon 5 is has some magnificent space ships you cannot see until its too late!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I agree wiht Jgnat - the site originator is a nutter. Terrible editing job - lots of misspellings, grammar errors, etc. Then, most of the links go directly to the official JW site. Strange. Wonder how long the WTS lawyers will allow that!

That pic of Elvis Adam and his hot wife Eve is probably more from the 1950s and the Paradise Book than from the 70s, but I could be off there. At any rate, these pics go back at least one generation of JWs.

Ugh..

S4

• ronin1
    ronin1

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page of this site, you will see that it is from the Organization itself in addition to its regular website:

2006 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.

Ronin1

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome New Account, this person seems to closely identify with the JWs and is somehow strongly influenced by them, let's recall the GB has discouraged JWs from setting up sites to support their faith. This may be someone studying with the JWs.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Seeker4 is correct, that Elvis & Eve picture is fro the 1958 book, "From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained."

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I think this guy falls off the rail with this link:

http://www.jehovah-god.org/Magnificent_space_ships.htm

Know what I mean?

ESTEE

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Hmm! it looks like Eve is holding on to a pear? LOL Look at the tree there are more green pears! Adam does not look too happy!

So she is a nut case! That is too bad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit