found website that supports WTBTS..

by new_account 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• new_account
    new_account

i was doing an image search on google and found a link to a website that appears to fully support the watchtower org.

[ http://www.jehovah-god.org/ ]

Interesting thing to me is the pictures that it shows, some i have never seen in offical literature, yet they look like they couldve have been ones made but not used, or something i dont know.. and others that resemble images from books such as the revelation book... (the city, pearls etc). Also was the simmilar website design as the offical website...a whois shows its just run by some guy, but i just thought it was strange.. anyways sorry for wasting your time

• kls*
    kls*

Welcome new_account

It is very interesting in a jw nauseating way and you is wasting no ones time . Any find is a good find

• brinjen
    brinjen

Welcome to JWD new_account! Any find is worth mentioning here, you're not wasting anyone's time. We're always up for a laugh!

Quote from the site;

Question: if my puppy can see through solid rock a foot thick, them maybe when we look for jehovah in space we see nothing, yet just as glass 12" thick can stop bullets we might not see it in space! See the TV series: babylon 5 is has some magnificent space ships you cannot see until its too late!

Need I say more? alt

• DJK
    DJK

Welcome new_account.

The Adam and Eve pic bears a strong resemblance to one I remember in the Paradise lost-Paradise regained book printed in the 60s. The org always spoke of the fruit that was not an apple.

• jgnat
    jgnat

No it doesn't. The site builder is a nutter. Many of her links however, are directly to the official WT site.

She believes in: the full bible account, the water canopy, and alien space ships coming to whisk us all away. She thinks the salt water oceans are a terrible joke on mankind. She's mightily mad at God for treating us so shabbily. Quotes from that site:

... Why did God not stay with Adam and Eve to ward away the bad angels or argue his view against there influence to protect the new entity, did god almighty go to far,

Question: if my puppy can see through solid rock a foot thick, them maybe when we look for jehovah in space we see nothing, yet just as glass 12" thick can stop bullets we might not see it in space! See the TV series: babylon 5 is has some magnificent space ships you cannot see until its too late!

• Quandary
    Quandary

What a nut job!!

Q

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

Wow, this site is most definetly very weird! It really links to the WTS, breaches their copyrights but is completely challenging YHWH.

For me the guy who owns this site must be schizophrenic.

This is what my search brought up:

Registrant ID:DI_840922
    Registrant Name:Robert P
    Registrant Organization:Robert P
    Registrant Street1:Juno Beach
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Juno Beach
    Registrant State/Province:FL
    Registrant Postal Code:33408
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+561.XXXXXX (X by me to apply with forum rules)

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

I love these 70s drawings by the WTS. Adam was pretty hot, dontcha think? Adam must've been the inventor of the razor blade because look at that close shave! Eve is looking rather delicious too. They remind me of a couple in a latin soap opera.

• IT Support
    IT Support

It's a guy called Robert Mowe.

Admin ID:DI_817951
    Admin Name:Robert Mowe
    Admin Organization:Robert Mowe
    Admin Street1:1531 Packwood road
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Juno beach
    Admin State/Province:FL
    Admin Postal Code:33408
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+561.4938756
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email:[email protected]

WT lawyers will no doubt soon be contacting him about his breach of copyright.

He's offering a downloadable HTML version of the NWT ... !

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Adam looks like Elvis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit