The things I see (This last weeks photos)

by Sparkplug 37 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Nice pics. I recognized the Clearwing hummingbird moth immediately. It appears to be female. They are not all that rare. It's a rare opportunity to see one though.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

beautiful

thanks heaps for sharing

purps

• R.F.
    R.F.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

very nice pictures!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Beautiful pics spark

nj

• delilah
    delilah

Keep 'em coming, Sparky!!!! Awesome as usual....the salon pic looks interesting....course, me being a stylist an' all....

I especially like the hands pics. They somehow, say it all, you know? Love, kindness, gentleness....brings back memories of me and my Nan.....

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thanks Es, Swalker! I saw your note last night, but I needed to sleep, morning comes fast.

R.A.F. The first I think is my favorite over all I have taken yet. I really really love it. Tonight I get to go shoot models haircuts at the salon! This should be Jazzy! Maybe I will get some wine...eh? hehe

Thank you Sarah...you know I love that song!

Effervescent, I always just puttered aroune and took pics as anyone does of my kids and of friends oth our heads cut halfway off it wasn't till about 4 years ago I started to do it in a pinch for money and trial and error the hard way. I still get lost in all the technical stuff also, but I ask a lot of questions and there is nothing like messing up a shot you really want. Then you ask what went wrong. Next time you end up getting it better...then a bit better. I still am learning.

Just human and RF Thank you back.

Purps, your set last week made me get off my bumm and start shooting again a bit. I thought to myself, yes, there are things I do see everyday I can take photos of.

DJ...I should hook you up with that lady...I swear you and her brain! You even know the clearwing part...jeez

Gopher. Right now they are everwhere and the butterflies and bees are swarming to them.

eeps guys I gotta run...I am going to be late to work if I sit here longer...my bad.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

That first picture I would buy. Want to sell one???? You are sooooooooooooo talented.

Leslie

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

sparkplug!!! that first one with the grandma and baby is priceless.

seriously, you should have that made up into a print to sell!

talented lady you are!

• Brigid
    Brigid

Good gods, woman! You know that old saying, don't quit your day job? Well, when I was reading your posts here, I was like, why is she still working at a mundane job? You should quit your day job! You are an artist in the truest sense of the word (and it helps that you have a brilliant mentor LOL!)

I love to haunt your myspace because you never know what visual candy you're going to be treated to.

When are we all getting together again???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit