www.myjwspace.com

by Sam87 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam87
    Sam87

hi everyone! its been ages since ive been back on here, ive just been so busy with life, lol

have any of you heard of this site? apparently its like a myspace for jws only. It says that you need info from the kingdom ministry to get access, as i havent been to the meetings for somewhere near 2 years i cant get into the site:(

can anyone help me? is there anyone that has access to this information? id love to have a look and see what its all about :)

thanks

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

OMJ, How stupid! its just like the JW singles site you have to know information to logg in

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Wanna log in? If you go to "view source" in IE you can see the login ID and password. Currently they are:

Login ID: phil215

Password: matt51416

~LL06 of the "know’s a little somthin somthin about HTML" class

• Sam87
    Sam87

Thanks lost light!

• KellyBean
    KellyBean

lmao NICE. Has anyone infiltrated yet?

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

They validate login data on the same page...snickers, snorts,.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That shouda been passed back to a db for validation.

Sheer Genius I tell ya!

• Open mind
    Open mind

See. Listen to Momma. The Internet is dangerous!!!!!!

Open Mind
    ( of the, can't wait until I can afford to get each of my kids their own computer, class)

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

That's funny that the user id and password are in the page. The really funny thing is that you don't even need them. Just go straight to the members-only page: http://myjwspace.com/ourspace/welcome.cgi

• esw1966
    esw1966

Well, that was fun and easy. I'm IN! I'm loving jehovah! Say hi and add me to your page!!!

• slmdf
    slmdf

Hey everyone! What's even funnier is that there are only like 28 registered members... I bet 24 of them are apostates!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!! Hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit