A time for war at the family reunion-this apostate don't take crap!

by dawg 45 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

I just finished another of my famous letters I send to many of my family members... I've been told that I shouldn't come to the family reunion becasue I'm an apostate. In my letter I stated that I in fact am going to be there stupid Watchtower quotes in hand. THe first family member that shuns me will hear me read off every stupid statement that they've ever made... I said that I'm also bringing my Bible and that I want someone in the family to show me in it where it states that I don't have the right to question the dictates of men and by my so doing I should be shunned!

I also said that I was through taking sh%$ off any witness ever again in my life and that I could care less what the occasion, funerals and the like, that I was going to get in any witnesses' face that showed me disrespect in anyway... which includes shunning. THe letter basically states that my family is committing acts of blasphemy towards God when they let men run their lives becasue the Bible says to make sure of all things and hold onto what is right. I brought up 607BC and said it was an outright lie, a lie becasue the GB has known for years this date wasn't the date Jerusalem fell, that anyone in the family that teaches this teaches a lie. SO by not standing up to the MEN in the GB my family continues to teach an outright lie. Blasphemy!

I remeinded them that it was they that started this war when they made family gatherings a religious event; when they told us that knew better than the WT bullsh%$ that we had to conform... I told them it was they that is going to confrom, conform to the truth becasue I was through taking crap off any of them... SInce my first few letters, many family members have contacted me too afraid to stand up like me but agreeing with me in private with what I'm doing.. I respect that. But they've told me they had my back at the reunion this year! I stated this in my letter!

I said a lot of things that I will be happy to e-mail to anyone that wants to read them-but I made it clear that no more WT bullsh*& was going to be taken by me and that if I had to stand there with a loud speaker they are going to have to hear me. I checked with my freind who's a State Patrol and he says he's going to be there and see to it I don't get arrested. I told them I wouldn't stop until each and everyone of them has left this family destroying cult and that their will, will never, and I mean f%$king NEVER equal mine....I bet many of them will crap in their pants when they hear this but I'm done with the nice guy crap, it doesn't work and when I read posts like that 88 guy's post where he's thinking of committing suicide or even may have...this is my duty and I will never back away form it! the witnesses are going down my friends, they are the ones that need to fear, because it's them that continue to teach outright lies.... the truth can never be defeated!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Kick a$$ dude! My wife and I have taken a similar stand with our family, and they shun us also.

• Tara
    Tara

Good for you. Be sure you have your Statie friend watch your back!

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I so admire you young man. Keep up the good work.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I understand. My family reunion is coming up in a couple of weeks. I have one cousin who has begun to shun me [the only one left in the borg]. I am interested in seeing how it goes. Last year I was ready for him - he didn't show due to the district convention - big weenie!

Seriously, this guy was my absolute best friend for 35 years - then I get cut off like a bad toenail.

The pain has lessened somewhat lately though - I don't know what we would really talk about.

Jeff

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Damn Dawg, I think I just fell in love. I heard you have dated older women in the past so i was wonderin'...Oh crap, that's right I'm still married to a believer!

Let's just say you are my hero and leave it at that. Absolutely want the letters e-mailed, I'll send you a pm with my address.

• PEC
    PEC

I wish I had your balls, Dawg. Maybe someday, if I hang around here long enough.

Philip

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Maybe you want to take up calling the society with me. I hope the 'in your face ' approach works for you. It backfired on me and I lost a lot of ground with my family. So be careful. Don't burn any bridges. I know they already burned their bridges with you, but still, it could get worse.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hello Dawg:

Could I book you for some " congregation get togethers " out here in Cali? Yeah, we're not supposed to have them, but we do anyway. Everybody knows California's just gonna slide into the Pacific at Armageddon anyway right?

Hey, I admire your courage and honesty. Please let us know how it turns out.

I'm guessing the real hard-core snubbers might just stay away and then turn in some of the fence-sitters to their local gestapo.

Hope it goes well for you.

Open Mind

• fedorE
    fedorE

Cant beat having a cop as your friend....My family just had their family reunion which consisted of my JWparents and JWbrothers familym my visiting JW son, but everyone else was Catholic. I wasnt invited because JWbrothers wife is paying for hall rental and its indoors. If it was outdoors i could come.(anyone with a base ball bat handy)....but shes paying so i cant go.F B**ch. But the diff. is i find myself caring less and less and less ........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit