Dear Dad

by Qcmbr 13 Replies latest social humour

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

my dad wouldn't have finished the letter and would have jumped in his car to hunt my ass down! I would have still gotten a beating for making shit up.

• why???
    why???

hilarious..... my parents would have simultaneous heart attacks...i think i will use this when i tell them some bad news.....so they realize there is worse....lol funny though!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Very Funny.....

• JeffT
    JeffT

Dear Son

I hope you found your little method of telling me about your grades amusing. I looked at the report card, and considering the effort you are currently putting into school, the life you outlined may not be far off the mark. I have taken the time you were away to prepare a sample of what your future holds.

Your bedroom is now in the garage. I shut off the electricity so your new life will be a bit primative. If you need to use the bathroom, there is a shovel and roll of toilet paper by the back door. You may shower once a week, but there will be no hot water. When you get hungry, there is a jar of peanut butter and some bread on the shelf. I invited the homeless guy from the freeway on ramp to live with you.

Dad

PS all this is also a joke. There are worse things than being grounded until your grades come up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit