So non-Euclidian Physicists what do you think of believers in 4 dim space?

by IP_SEC 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Warlock
    Warlock

What's the spread?

Warlock

• emptywords
    emptywords

I find it amazing that those that believe in a creator mostly don't want to use the brain he gave them, especially if they are regiously inclined their lazy and want the priests, GB or who ever to think for them, I would swallow up every word as complete truth, I believed that it would be impossible for the WT to be wrong and that I must be evil for even thinking it, then one day I feel out of bed and hit my head on the floor, I think a few things that were lose must have gelled back together, thirty years of believing in God and not using the brain he gave me....how dumb is that.

1Thess 5:21....... Make sure of all things...now I listen to the bible, I actually have more faith now than I ever had.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I find it amazing that those that believe in a creator mostly don't want to use the brain he gave them,

This statement is harmfully arrogant. Statements like these from any point of view are indicative of a closed mind. People who use their minds more than anyone here and who are smarter than any here can be found to support either side of the debate.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I think there's at least 10 dimensions. You need that mathematically to make a theory like string theory work. You can't test it of course. Thing is you can't see, touch, smell, or sense those dimensions, so does that mean they're not really there? I love quantum physics/mechanics even though I understand them at about the level that Paris Hilton understands complex literature such as "Horton hears a Who" ,,,but I listen to those who are smarter than I am.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Damn atheists.

Think you're so smart.

Open mind

I hope you're just kidding.......

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I am mathematically challenged, but it doesn't stop me from reading what scientists, et al. say about dimensions of space--I'm open to listening to everything on the subject of space, astronomy, time travel, all of it. And we must remember that what was labled science fiction 20, 30, 40 or more years ago is now scientific fact.

I do believe in the promises of the Bible--how they will be fulfilled is another matter which remains to be seen, BUT 1 Cor. 2:9 comes to mind as a scripture which sparks the imagination and would probably apply to this topic.

The Good News Translation
    alt
    1 Corinthians 2
    2:9
    However, as the scripture says, R11 "What no one ever saw or heard, what no one ever thought could happen, is the very thing God prepared for those who love him."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit