How To Destroy The Watchtower Religion

by saved 14 Replies latest jw friends

• saved
    saved

Okay, I looked at all my Craptower....where is it???????? this is killing me. hehehehe

• knock knock
    knock knock

Someone did a spoof WT page with that on it. Nip it.

• saved
  • DJK
    DJK

Hey saved, welcome the board.

I've read a couple of your first posts. I sense the anger and torment you feel because of the WT because I've been there.

I just want to suggest like another poster, move on, enjoy life. There is so much you can miss if you want to waste the time trying to do the impossible.

If your living on your own, you are making decisions for yourself. They are yours to make and if no one likes it, they can lump it. Here's the real gut shot, your parents will make thier decisions and we have to accept that, like it or not.

DJK

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Unfortunately, the WT will always exist. People just aren't into making waves and questioning things. They want someone else to figure things out for them. They have a "just tell me where to sign" attitude. It is the rare individual who overcomes, what James Marsha calls foreclosure in his 4stage theory of belief. After foreclosure comes the necessary but oh so uncomfortable, disequilibration where one feels lost and directionless, and if they make it through that stage they come to "self actualization." I might be mixing my theorists a bit. I think self actualization was actually Maslow's hierarchy of needs, but you get the gist of it. Without that all important wrestling with one's self in confusion and doubt, there will never be real advancement in one's belief system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit