Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ozzie,

I'm a mole burrowing under Bethel.

lol - I suspect that you are banging head-first into a Great Crowd down there these days.

HS

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hey Francois:

Most of my writing is of the technical variety, like a "care and feeding" technical manual for a magnetic resonance imaging system and such like as that.

As someone who has to deal with going into those infernal MRI machines every now and then, I thank you for writing good directions! *LOL*

I salute you!
    essie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day H.S.,

Seems that way!

It'll be interesting to see what happens amongst the R&F at the upcoming Federal Election. For as long as we can remember the local Branch have led the R&F to believe that voting was a DF offense, yet the position taken in the 1950's W/T was reiterated in more recent times whereby it WAS PERMISSABLE to enter voting booths in lands where voting is compulsory. Australia is one of those countries which has comulsory voting.

There has been somewhat of a change in leadership here in Oz in recent times. What will the stance be in the November election?

We await with interest. You can be sure that there'll be much rustling of bound volume pages!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

I'm a Corporate Slave (Er, I mean Executive Adminstrative Assistant). For 37 friggin' years. Currently, I work for an idiot.

Trot

A movie where the world's run by apes? Must be a documentary!

• Prisca
    Prisca

I'm in the human resources/payroll area.

We have internet access at work, but I do most of my posting at night when I'm home.

• Double Dee
    Double Dee

I am second in command at an Herbal company......

My biggest goal in life is not to become a "Granola"......lol

Dee

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm an inmate at Arkham Asylum For the Criminally Insane in New Hampshire, and I support myself by making frequent and copious donations to sperm banks around the country.

Cutting Mom's head off was just the beginning...

• mindfield
    mindfield

I'm a college freshman who's wondering how the hell he once considered baptism!
    LOL

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Working all alone and in the Union to boot???? You could start a second business!!!!

I'm a mole burrowing under Bethel.

My biggest goal in life is not to become a "Granola"...

I support myself by making frequent and copious donations to sperm banks around the country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You guys are too funny! It still amazes me that we spent so many years in the bOrg and still have our senses of humor intact!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit