Ok... I read more than I post.

by Priest73 18 Replies latest jw friends

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I read way more than I post. I feel like I really keep up and feel love towards all the posters....but, I have an issue with posting much because I don't feel like I can contribute as much as the really "good ones" do.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Hey, Priest, you and I are in the same boat!

I like to drop in and read from time to time, but I only post when I feel I have something to say. I like the comment by (someone's)mom that said more than one similar opinion is valuable too. Thanks!

• return visitor
    return visitor
    I read way more than I post. I feel like I really keep up and feel love towards all the posters....but, I have an issue with posting much because I don't feel like I can contribute as much as the really "good ones" do.

Ditto!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

just make sure and read mine ;-)

THIS PLACE NEEDS MORE ""EMPERORS" ... OTHERWISE WEAK IS THE FORCE WITHIN YOU

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I also read more then I post. I have to agree with the others, if you don't post right away your thoughts are usually already been said by someone else. Seems kind of redundant to say something that has already been posted. JMO

Leslie

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

I too read a lot more than I post and so feel far more involved than I actually am. Ah well.

~Merry

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Im like you mr pdog person. I embarrass very easy and dont like to talk much, so I hardly ever post here. Im very shy. Your example here has strengthened me to do better.

• karvel
    karvel
    I feel like I'm friends with so many people that have no Idea who I am

i totally understand.

• Briguy
    Briguy

I read loads and post little as well. I admire many folks. Many times over smiles and laughs have come out of me

Keep up the fun and good posts. Also keep up the informative topics that may help others start their way to freedom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit