Ok... I read more than I post.

by Priest73 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

But I've been here for about two years, and I feel like I'm friends with so many people that have no Idea who I am. I post every now and again, but mostly I just read. Any other lurkers who feel the same way? -pDog

• Priest73
    Priest73

10 minutes and 16 views. I guess I'm right =-)

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Priest, i read a lot and post alot lol, but i thought i'd say hey anyway.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Hey, I am the same way, mostly read because I'm intrigued by others experiences.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I don't lurk - just wanted to drop in to say I remember you and hi - long time no 'see'!

Hope life is treating you ok

• Priest73
    Priest73

Awesome... I'm here almost every day. I just enjoy reading so much that I forget to post...

• Priest73
    Priest73

but it feels good to be remembered. thanks.

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I mostly read, also. A lot of times I just don't feel as if I have anything else to add to the discussion as others have adequately covered everything that could be discussed in it.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Hello...I'm not really a lurker, just thought I'd say "Hi".

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I just thought I would post my 2 cents about all of you that think you don't have much to add.

I really enjoy it when I get the same viewpoint 3 or more times when I post a question or want the advice/opinions of others. It helps me to realize that more than just one person feels that way. So I just want to encourage you to post even when its already been said.

But continue to lurk and read all you want. If that's what makes you happy, that's what makes me happy :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit