Transformers Movie !

by Simon 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Simon
    Simon

We just went to see the Transformers Movie at the cinema (see http://www.transformersmovie.com/)

THIS IS AN AWESOME FILM !!

Way better than the latest sci-fi / adventure flicks (Spiderman 3, Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer). The action sequences were brilliant and you really cared about the robots.

It was like being 10 again (except when the incredibly fit chick was on screen ... hubba hubba!)

We took our two and two of their friends and they were all spellbound by it.

I would definitely recommend going to see it (whether you have kids to take or not).

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

can't wait...

46 single no kids

• Scully
    Scully

My kids want to see it in IMAX.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The Scorpion Decepticon was the coolest.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I absolutely loved the movie also. I really liked how they made Bumblebee into a caring guardian for Sam. The looks and emotions on his face were very well done.

My kids want to see it in IMAX.

Scully, I saw Spider Man 3 at the IMAX and was less than thrilled, the action was frantic and very hard to keep up with on the big screen. My neck was sore the next morning from all the twisting and turning in trying to keep up with it. I think Transformers would play out the same way, however to see the giant robots on the IMAX screen would be pretty awesome.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I enjoyed the general plot. Spiderman 3 had great action, but a rough script.
    The Fantastic 4 was a real dog.
    This was a part 1, so it had to set the scene. It did a good job.

I only had trouble with the absolute ending of the movie. It was necessary to
    end it that way, but I didn't buy it. I won't spoil it because many haven't seen it.
    It was just what everybody decided to do after all was said and done- it wouldn't
    go down that way. This was a very minor point, though.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

I haven't seen the movie yet. But, I am annoyed they made Bumblebee a Camero instead of VW Bug.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    I haven't seen the movie yet. But, I am annoyed they made Bumblebee a Camero instead of VW Bug.

I believe they were going to but VW wouldn't give them the rights to do so. I know it goes againts the original, but in my opinion Bumblebee as a Camaro was pretty sweet.

• John Doe
    John Doe

You may have liked Bumble Bee, but this is crazy!

Edit. Never mind--they removed the listing. They had the movie car for sale and it was over a half million dollars.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Taking my Son.

He's transformer potty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit