Ooo-oo-ooO! Picture!!! Tucson Apostafest!!! :-O

by Kudra 26 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Ok smellsgood, it's on!

*grabs Spectre around the neck and musses up his tresses with an atomic noogie* infuriating Spectre!! *runs away thinking how good she is at bringing it on in such an original and mature way*

If you don't find this threatening enough, the six year old I consulted on how to get at you has more where that came from!

Nahh, I was just teasing you Spectre, you're like a manly man with shiny tresses. What do you use, Pantene Ice shine?

OMG, Spectre has a huuuuuge crush on misanthropic!! Heard it here first folks, misanthropic you better watch out, Spectre is totally hot for you!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Misanthropic, you are really cute!!! Wowza! And you guys all looked comfortable and like you were having a good time there. Buncha wild apostate fun!!!!"

Thank You Bluesbreaker
    Hopefully I'll get to meet darth Frosty when he's down.

OMG, Spectre has a huuuuuge crush on misanthropic!! Heard it here first folks, misanthropic you better watch out, Spectre is totally hot for you!

Nah, he's just an incredibly nice person (plus I paid him to say that so it doesn't really count.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

like who doesn't have a crush on misanthropic????

• Spectre
    Spectre

Ok youngun,

I. You can't reach that high so I am still noogie free.

2. Pantene Ice Shine? You calling me a meterosexual? Phffff....how little you know me.

3. I will neither confirm nor deny said "crush".

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YAY!! pictures!!

What a great lookin' group of people!

Aren't these get-togethers fun?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Aren't these get-togethers fun?

yeah they are, I can't wait until the next one.

• Confession
    Confession

LOL! I look like I have a crewcut in that shot. I had a great time with you all. Thanks for posting the pic, Kudra!

Confession

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit