Ooo-oo-ooO! Picture!!! Tucson Apostafest!!! :-O

by Kudra 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi!

Here is the picture of (left to right) Confession, Misanthropic, Kudra, Specte and MeneMene:

Tada!

Oh no! I see a red X!

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r142/rebeccathefrank/?action=view¤t=TucsonFest07_10_07.jpg

Can anyone help??

-K

• Kudra
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Of course Spectre closes his eyes.

Kudra! Baby!!! ANd Misanthropic~ Whot Whoot. Now who is who meme and confession right? WOW. What a fine time to have!

• Kudra
    Kudra

There ya go.

I look like I am having lower gastrointestinal problems in that picture. Please, that is not an accurate representation of Kudra. Also, I am not vain or self-centered for announcing this. Just concerned for accuracy on the interwebs.

:P

That whole group was great. I had to leave early :( I was packing my apratment up and leaving for the summer and had to bike home before it got dark.

There were lots of interesting stories being told and I was sad to leave.

I gave my synopsis of the group on the "met any JWDers?" thread but:

Misanthropic- Extremely sweet, I was impressed by her interest in other and the modesty she showed about herself- she is too cool and needs to know how awesome she is and that she will go out and kick some a$$! :)

Spectre- Lots of fun and funny as always, an odd sense of humor that's always welcome. Nice to chat with him again, out of U-town... ;)

MeneMene- like I said: definitely NOT a meanie! :P She is a very kind woman and sounds like she has raised some wonderful kids and has had a nice full life. :)

Confession- What a funny and smart guy, full of lots of stories and interesting perspectives on his own experiences. Lovely speaking voice. ;P

-Kudra

• Kudra
    Kudra

Ugh. I look like somone is sticking something uncomfortable into my rectum.

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I look like I am having lower gastrointestinal problems in that picture. Please, that is not an accurate representation of Kudra.

LOL - Well Kudra, I still think you're very attractive.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I still think you're very attractive

like totally! u single?

• Kudra
    Kudra

Thank you Arthur... :)

And WAC-o, you know I'm saving myself for that pioneering, elder, Bethelite, toilet-scrubbing prince-in-a-4-door-car brother. NOT a blow-up-doll-lovin crack-head like YOU!!

Juuuuust kiddin, puddin'-pie.

Actually I'm taken like a songbook-covered seat at the district convention.

YOWza.

:) Have a nice nite all. I'm off to beddybye.

-K

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Actually I'm taken like a songbook-covered seat at the district convention.

LMAO...good one...and such a true likeness. I remember how they would take the whole dang row...lol

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL at awesome songbook simile! Love it!

So nice to see you guys out having digestive difficulties together - hehe! Wish I could have been there. Misanthropic reminds me of a dark, sultry and much 40 years younger Glenn Close in that picture!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit