Ok, What celebrity gets your blood pumping?

by Dragonlady76 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Wayne Coyne (lead singer of Flaming Lips) and William Petersen (the hot guy in To Live And Die In LA.)

My partner looks like a blending of these guys, like if they'd somehow produced a child together. I am one lucky lady, *sigh*.

• zagor
    zagor

Tia Carrera
    Halle Berry
    Angelina Jolie

Take your pick :)

• free2think
    free2think

Ok i'm def with MisA on this one Christian Bale is HOT, and he's a brit.

Steve Mcqueen

• snowbird
    snowbird

James Earl Jones. The VOICE and the intellect. Anyone see him in the Vernon Johns Story?

Snowbird

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Hmmm....Paul Bettany and Kate Winslet...Yeah, I love Brits too!

• chappy
    chappy

ASHLEY JUDD !!

chappy

• Miss 8572
    Miss 8572

I tend to like the more unknowns:

Ioan Gruffudd has to be #1 (Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic 4) cause he's just perfection!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Jennifer Connelly..

GBL

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Yes! How could I forget Jennifer Connely!oooh!Oh! And Ewan McGregor!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I've already said this before, but everyone is dying to read it again

Johnny Depp * I love him in every way. Those eyes...ahhh *sighs and gets all dreamy eyed*

Jonny Greenwood* extremely beyond ridiculously talented, humble, english, and these wonderful pouty lips, thick brown hair and brown eyes

Orlando Bloom *good Lord, lovely british accent and outrageously good looks..yum yum chocolate chip, honey dip, let me get some a dat...

Rodrigo Santoro *he makes my busoms heave? Is that how they put it in romantic novels?

Gabriel Aubry *The only blondie on my list. He's got the face Sculptors labored to create. He's goooooorrrrrgeous.

I really loooooove the brown eye/brown hair guys. I am extremely attracted to that combination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit