Discovery Channel: A Haunting

by The wanderer 14 Replies latest jw friends

• erynw
    erynw

I watch it. They filmed one episode in a local music arena near where I work. It was the show about the guy who shot himself in the bar because he had stolen a bunch of money.

True or not, it's very creepy and I like to be creeped out.

• heathen
    heathen

I prefer the TAPS show , ghost hunters . They actually try to prove the claims of people that are being harassed by spirits . There is that one show I don't like I think it's , most haunted. Too hoaxy for my taste .

• erynw
    erynw

edited to say, for some reason i cannot open thread thread correctly. The discovery channel opens and I cannot see any post beyond the first one. I had to click on someone else post to use the reply.

can a mod kill that link?

I had the same problem.

• erynw
    erynw

Most Haunted is good entertainment. I don't believe any of what they present on that show. It's better now that Derek the faker is off the show. The parapsychologist on MH got with a couple of the technicians on the show and, speaking loud enough for Derek, the medium, to hear, began to discuss a fake man that died there. I think the ghosts name was kreed Kafer, an anagram of derek faker. Sure enough, the medium not only detected the presence of this fake ghost, he also got possessed by him. Too funny.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah that's the thing I don't like about the show is the guy that gets possessed all the time . Very fake looking and usually there's no verification from other personal experiences . The ghost hunter show is the best paranormal show going .They try to communicate with the spirits and get the physical evidence that includes lots of cameras and EVP documentation.Most of the time they disprove things so you do get the feeling they are legitimate when they present their evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit