Portland (Oregon) ApostFest - Sunday 12th of August

by BrendaCloutier 12 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Come on out! We're expecting some out-of-town ex-JW's coming to town that afternoon. Sunday August 12 at/after 4pm at Kennedy School Courtyard. http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=113 If by chance it's raining -- and it almost never rains in August -- we'll be inside. Otherwise out in the courtyard!

• BrendaCloutier
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Carmel, where are you Caveman??? Gretchen ?? come on out!! We do have a special guest coming from overseas. Trust me, we'll have a blast.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'll be there with hubby in tow...

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

I have wanted to get to an Apostafest for quite some time. I will try and be there as well. I just need to do so without the spouse-dub knowing. Hope I can make it to finally meet people who live with reality-not WTBS inspired fantasy.

CCS

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Brenda - Just how the heck are ya' girl? Haven't seen you about lately.

Hope all is well - and I wish I was in Portland - I would not miss it.

Jeff

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hey JEFF! Doing well. Mostly found a real life ... mostly. Yeah, wish you were out this way too. The fest will likely be small, but as always, we have a blast.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hey CCS! We haven't met yet. Pleased to meet you. ... Let's see, Sunday afternoon-evening. Escape the dub spousal unit. Hmmmm.... Gotta go shopping?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Newboy is out there in Portland too, isn't he? I have spoke with him on the phone a few times, but haven't seen him on JWD for a while.

Jeff

• Dansk
    Dansk

(((((((((Brenda))))))))),

Claire and I will be there in spirit!

Love,

Ian & Claire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit