Eureka, McKinleyville, (California)

by D wiltshire 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jelly
    jelly

A JW family with a lawn matainence business; what a rare occurence.
    LOL.

There were some 'uber' witnesses in our hall that lived up there briefly. They moved away quickly however, they believed that half the hall was gay. Serious homophobes.

Jelly

• mommy
    mommy

Hey!
    I just figured out how to handle the economic problems there. Go into the drug trade..lol Man I am way tired tonight I spent the afternoon and early evening with my JW mom. And I feel the need to let my hair down and laugh...lol

Thanks for letting me fool around here...well you know what I mean.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• jelly
    jelly

They knocked on my door today; some new people they did not know me. I told them I would take their mag if they would open my mail. They just laughed and then tried to witness to me. It sucks when you have to live in fear of you mailbox and front door.

Jelly

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I think that's how a lot of people survive there growing and selling pot to city slickers. I don't really care what they do it's up to them I'm not against a person smoking pot that's there business not mine.
    Eureka has a lot of homeless in the city limits. I plan on living in the country far enough away from the shore so there won't be so much fog.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step

David,

Pot-growing, foggy, no work, fine if you mind your own business, one needs to live out of the town to find peace, inhabited by JW's who mow lawns; my God, it sound like every other town I have ever driven through anywhere on the planet.

Kind regards - HS

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

It's way different HS.
    I like the fact government is small there. You have a lot of freedom, and like any freedom if you use it right, it has many benifits.

I remember you said your from Europe, if you come to the states visit this place it's an experience.
    Maybe a little like Denmark.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step

Only teasing David,

My wife is North American and knows Eureka well. She loves it.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit