what poster to you always check?

by nowisee 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

Minimus is the 1st I check.

He always has something interesting to post.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Gumby.... I warned you to stop looking at Mary's butt, & face.

Your only giving wrong info on that beauty because you dont want anyone else to "want" her...
    Go back to the WT & read that" Liars dont get into Paradise ...".. I am NOT going to send you to your room..........I want you to apolige to Mary.......NOW!!!!! .

It's okay, Grace. Some of us know his M.O. He posts a picture of an old girlfriend, who he would have married, except she didn't want to have anything to do with him, and he tries to pass her off as Mary. Sneaky, but not sneaky enough. Warlock

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I alway check "Eddie Spagetti" Posts with the meatball eyes, cause if you put him in the oven you get french fries.

• bebu
    bebu

Well, that is the first time I've ever been listed in a title thread. Now--watch my head pop!! (J/K, I'm in no danger of being in a popularity circle here! )

Of course, you realize that my answering this thread shows you that I read YOUR threads/posts whenever I find them, nowisee. You joined this board shortly after me; we exchanged some very enjoyable pm's back then. Your character impressed me a lot!! (Still does. You don't post much, but your posts are always honest and thoughtful!!!)

bebu

• BCberean
    BCberean

I was going to say NOWISEE......but...the previous poster says she doesn't post much...sigh....will have to find somebody else to tag along after.....

• minimus
    minimus

I always check what Pleasuredome has to say. He's the best! He really keeps this place going.

• Mary
    Mary

Jezus......I leave to go out in Field Service this afternoon (warning worldly people of their imminent destruction) and I come back to find my name besmirched and photos of me before my plastic surgery, plastered all over here by a green stretchy bastard. There's no way he took that picture of me, cause I think he was passed out drunk at the time:

(removed)

OK, just to make you feel better, I always check out Gumby's, Warlocks and Nvrgnbk's postings. They all talk sheeeet, but Ah check em out jes de same.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I check for posts by anyone who might remember who I am

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Sassy- I remember you very well, hon! How ya been?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Barny Muldoon.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit