what poster to you always check?

by nowisee 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I try to read all the posts every day except the doctrinal stuff, which doesn't interest me. I respect so many of the folks on this forum and am blown away by their collective wisdom and erudition and also I really like the smart asses. The person who most consistently gives well-reasoned answers that speak to me is jgnat.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    except the doctrinal stuff, which doesn't interest me

Heard that Hortensia!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I try to remember to check my own posts.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    onacruse

Who's that?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

who always check on averyniceguy?

• horrible life
    horrible life

I check on you, to make sure you are still playing nice. So far, you get an A.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I usually pay much more attention to the title of the thread than I do to the poster. That way, it doesn't matter whether the person is a well-known poster, a newbie, or someone that is commonly less looked at. If the post is going to add value to informing others about the Watchtower Society and its scams, I will find it regardless of who started it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I have a few names that I watch, but would not want to upset anyone [by omission], so for that I abstain from answering.

But most newbies I always check - and welcome if I can. But sometimes the pain get's pretty intense in that genre of posts.

I am having a 'tragedy overload' here lately. Deaths and tragedy and pain can overwhelm at times, and it seems we have had an abundance lately. I avoid certain arrogant posters also - also remaining nameless.

I checked yours.

Jeff

• rassillon
    rassillon

man, just too many to name but here are a few.....AlanF....Drew Sagan.....Blondie....minimus.....lots more that I can't think of but if I see a post by them I check it out.

• DJK
    DJK

I post on topics that interest me. The poster is not a consideration. For some post's I make, where I may want to use the posters name, I have to scroll up to see who started the topic or who posted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit