7.7.07 Green Day/Earth Day whatever they are calling it!!!

by purplesofa 17 Replies latest social current

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Are you watching???

Wish I was in London seeing Duran Duran!!!

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

It's on Bravo in the US

I think of all the celebrities, musicians, artisits, etc that bring so much of our problems to the forefront.

People do care and they do want to make a difference. Love our planet and what it has to offer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..The 7th day,7th month,7th year..This is a huge wedding day for many people around the world..Many have been planning their wedding for this day,for years..The lucky number seven...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Really?

Maybe I can find a victim before midnight!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps.."Find a victim before midnight"..???..LOL!!..The perfect mate before midnight,a nice thought..We both should be so lucky...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

OUTLAW

I will meet you halfway, if we both leave now we might make it!!!!!

ps, Phil Collins is on Live Earth, When did he get so hot?!?!!?!!?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..My Nike`s will be smoke`n by the time I get half way to Arkanssa..LOL!!......I like Phil Collins..Unfortunately..He`s slowly going deaf..In time,he will be completely deaf...OUTLAW

• 5go
    5go

I wonder

How much energy is being waisted on these concerts ?

How much polution and litter is also being generated by said concerts ?

Do these concert attendees really care that they are doing said things. When they are supposed to be fighting against them.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i put it on to watch duran duran who were ace as usual. razorlight were quite good too, so were RHCP

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

THIS IS GREAT!!! I don't know if it will raise awareness for the problems on earth, but it sure is a great production!!!!!!

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit