Back from the honeymoon (pics)

by reneeisorym 23 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

FYI: I had the best wedding EVER. And to those of you who know what I'm talking about: Yes, my dream did come true. And if you want to know what I'm talking about, feel free to PM and ask.

That said -- Here's some honeymoon picutes. Wedding pics will come later on ASAP! :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I cry cuz I see my homeland

Beautiful pictures of Tahoe, Emerald Bay and the Truckee River. Looks like you two had a great time.

Josie

• R.F.
    R.F.

Beautiful pics!!

Congratualations Renee!

R.F.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    Beautiful pictures of Tahoe, Emerald Bay and the Truckee River. Looks like you two had a great time.

We did -- thanks Mrs Jones (and R.F.)

And you knew exactly what the pictures were of! Oh I loved it and you were so lucky to call that home! I hope you get to visit real soon!

I have to admit thought that I'm very happy to be back home were we have grass and rain ... and lots and lots of green ... and MY VERY OWN BED! haha!

We did have an awesome time though!

Renee

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Loved the ones of the water!! So blue, so beautiful! (And the bride and goom too! )

Congrats!!

BB

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

And by the way -- it was 98 degrees and no air conditioning to be found anywhere!!! I thought we might die! WHY on earth did they have to have this incredible heat spell during our stay? I was SOO looking foreward to cooler weather. It was actually cooler in Mississippi than Tahoe... I still can't believe it.

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

Congrats

I'm not here that much but it is so cool that you are HAPPY. Thanks for sharing,

Skeptic1914

• free2think
    free2think

Beautiful pics.

Congratulations Renee, can't wait to see your wedding pics.

• Nellie
    Nellie

Congratulations !!!

• PEC
    PEC

Renee, Congratulations.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit