Sad News Orangefatcat's husband died this morning.

by orangefatcat 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Orangefatcat,

I am so sorry to hear the news, my thoughts are with you and your family.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

So sorry for your loss.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Good morning all, I just wanted to let you know that there is an obituaray in the Toronto Star newspaper this day July 10th 2007/

once again thank you all for all your loving and comforting words of encouragement, It has given my extra strength to get through these recent days.

much love

orangefatcat

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((OFC)))))))))

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Terry-

My heart goes out to you - I'll never forget the morning Marco and you drove over, and brought me a coffee pot while I was living in Toronto.

peace and love

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((((( OFC )))))) I am so very sorry for your loss. I think about you often and send my love.

• Miss 8572
    Miss 8572

Oh my goodness. I just pm'd/replied to you a few minutes ago on an unrelated issue but I had no idea. My deepest and most sincere condolances. I know there is nothing that I can say to make you feel better but... sending you: <warmth>, <comfort>, <love>...

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

http://www.torontostarclassifieds.com/OLCSApp/do/attribute_search_side?categoryName=DEATHS&classId=008&attri_1=Marco&detail=true&sort=none&pages=10&today=true

Here is a link to the obituary. Online condolences may be made at www.roadhouseandrose.com

Terry, it was nice seeing you yesterday and hearing your stories about your beloved Marco and sharing photos with us, and I hope you are doing ok today.

Love to you

BB

• Gill
    Gill

(((((( Orangefatcat )))))) I am so sorry to hear your devastating news! My deepest condolences on such a sad occassion.

Thinking of you!

Gill

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

((((((((((OFC)))))))))))

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Cherish the memories always.

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit