Sad News Orangefatcat's husband died this morning.

by orangefatcat 122 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So I thought I would share this with you. The roller coater has come to an end for me and I know now that Marco is at peace and no longer in pain and yet my heart is aching. May you rest in peace my beloved.

all my love

Orangefatcat

Oh, no Terry. I'm so sad for you. I mean, I know you are glad he's at peace, but the loss of your beloved companion and love. You are so sweet and wonderful and I hate that you've lost him. I do believe he's in a good place though. You can call me if you need to. I'll PM you my number.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

((((((((((Orangefatcat)))))))))) You are in my thoughts.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Terry, I am very, very sorry!!

• Es
    Es

Oh hun im so sorry

You have a pm

es

• BCberean
    BCberean

At first I was just going to offer simple condolances but then I read your last post and it was like reliving my husbands death....I cried as I'm sure so many others have as they read your beautifully detailed description. Thankyou for sharing so much ....getting to know him ...thru you... is something I count as a 'priviledge.'

My heart feels your pain....not 'all' of it tho...only you feel the complete pain....I wish I could give you a hug

Sincerely

Maggie

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

My sincerest condolences.

• unique1
    unique1

(((((OrangeFatCat))))

My deepest sympathies. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

• anewme
    anewme

I just learned of your terrible loss and sorrow OFC. Im so sorry you are hurting.
    Please know others are feeling for you today and hope our words can bring you some comfort.

Anewme

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Oh my god, I'm so sorry Terry. Please take good care of yourself through this difficult time.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze Terry, I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit