Lets Build THE WORLDS LARGEST CROSS!

by GetBusyLiving 16 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That ad is really getting to me, lol. How many people do you think could be impaled on that thing when its finished?

GBL

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

LOL!

I was deliberately not clicking on it.

Then a visitor asked what it was about so we had a look

Could have been worse

Could have been a giant Watchtower

• eclipse
    eclipse

The world's largest torture stake,,,sounds like a party...I wonder what Jesus would think if he came to earth now...

''Great, they want to torture & kill me again!''

• Rooster
  • Open mind
    Open mind

Kinda sounds like a male insecurity thing to me.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Openmind: It doesn't matter how large your cross is as long as you know what to do with it.

GBL

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I've clicked on it too I can't honestly see the Israeli authorities permitting such a monstrosity to be built so I do wonder if this is a money-making racket, "Well we raised all this money but we just found out we can't use it for its intended purpose so we'll keep it to fund our cars, houses, luxury yachts ministry."

Kind of reminds me about the story of the tower of Babel too ...

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger
    I've clicked on it too I can't honestly see the Israeli authorities permitting such a monstrosity to be built so I do wonder if this is a money-making racket, "Well we raised all this money but we just found out we can't use it for its intended purpose so we'll keep it to fund our cars, houses, luxury yachts ministry."

Oh no do you think they'll give me my 20 quid back

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hah! I thought you were going to suggest an art project involving a huge expanse of sand and a few thousand apostates and a helicopter with both motion and still cameras. Lets tentatively say this time next year, Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That is one Friggin Huge Cross!!..Some people will never see the sun again!..In all likelyhood..A crazy terrorist will blow it off its base and crush every nieghbourhood within 30 miles..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit