Any Stalkers out there?

by PEC 23 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

AK Jeff, I believe your Stalker was not a Cyber Stalker, because he/she had details about you that would be available though the internet, correct me if I am wrong.

Philip

This individual has information about me, some of which was hidden in clues in his/her contacts. That information was not all available on the internet - some of it was private information that could only have been known by knowing me personally. He/she knew names of persons in my family that I had never revealed here or anywhere else online. And in one email indicated a personal conversation that I had had years ago.

Of course, a talented cyber mole might have been able to intercept emails and other personal correspondence and gain those facts - but I do not believe this is how it happened, for reasons I do not wish to divulge here. I honestly believe this person to be lurking on this site now - I do hope that no evil intent exists toward me - though I am not entirely certain of that fact at this point.

Is a good stalker one who remains invisible? Or does a stalker want to arouse the fear that comes from uncertainty in this regard? Motive is the key to that - and I am not sure of my stalker's motives yet.

Jeff

• PEC
    PEC

Jeff,

I personally being the fight not flight type, would track him down and solve the problem. Maybe that is why he is hiding, out of fear. PM me with any information you have about him and if anything remotely bad comes to you, I will make sure that it never happens again.

Philip

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Phil, are you being stalked? I don't think anyone ever stalked me. I guess I don't have that kind of charisma. Magnetism? And I also guess that's a good thing.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl
    What if you stalk & then kill are you still a stalker or are you a killer?

Maybe that makes you a Stiller?

BP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit