Any Stalkers out there?

by PEC 23 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

For the record, if anyone ever asks, I am not a stalker.

Philip

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Good to know!!

BB

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Glad to hear that.

Recent experiences make that very good news to hear.

DO you suppose the stalkers would post to this thread honestly? Or would it be the perfect ruse to convince others that you are not?

Jeff

• Rooster
    Rooster

What if you stalk & then kill are you still a stalker or are you a killer?

• PEC
    PEC

Sorry, guys, it was late or early when I posted this, 4:36 AM PDT.

What I was trying to say was. Does anyone know of any Stalkers or been a victum of a Stalker.

The "I am not a stalker. " was an attempt at humor, with the sunglasses you can't tell who I am, can you?

• Mum
    Mum

My granddaughter's ex-boyfriend was stalking her for a time. He couldn't believe she actually was through with him, but it was partly because of her own erratic behavior. My daughter took out a restraining order. Two days after the restraining order expired, he showed up. My daughter called the police and showed them the restraining order. The police put the fear of God into him. He hasn't been back since, but that does not mean he won't. I pray every day for her to be safe and to have the good sense to call the police that instant if she even perceives him in her line of vision.

Ever cautious,

SandraC

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep - been a victim but never the stalker.

Jeff

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My last GF before I met my wife went a little nuts, I've never been through anything like that before, it was a trip, it took a couple months to end the relationship, she showed up at my office screaming and slapping me someone in my office called her family to come get her, and her brother showed up to take her away. Then one night when I thought it was all over and done with, I came home late at night and saw on my dining room table that she had come into my apartment and laid out all our old photos of each other and cut them in half, I was like oh shit, but was too tired to do anything so I walk to my bedroom and turned on the light she was sitting on my bed holding something, my first thought was Shit she is going to shoot me with my own gun!, but it turned out to be a cell phone, she was saying where have you been I was calling you.. after her saying she would kill herself, I finally made her leave. Other than that I would find notes on my car, a dent in my door from what looked like she was kicking my car door, then one night while on a date with who is now my wife, crazy girl showed up at my front door screaming that I was hers and that I would just fuck her and leave her and when I went outside to ask her to leave she started hitting me, after that I called the police to ask them to talk to her and tell her to leave me alone, The police said she probably wanted you to hit her back so she could file charges against you. I told him I'd never hit a girl no matter how crazy they were.

• BFD
    BFD

Uh Oh! Looks like I am going to confess on a public forum....

My first BF was an ex-marine. I was 17 and he was 32. When he dumped me I refused to accept it and would constantly follow him around. I'd show up at his work and wait for him at his car. I would go to his ball games with flowers. Really "stalky" stuff. Then at one of the ball games his coach took me aside and had a long talk with me. I left him alone after that. Except...

I sent a beautiful card, I'll never forget it. On the front was a picture of a sunset with the words "Days come and go..." and inside it read "But, memories last forever." I wrote a long letter to him and let him go.

Fastfoward a year later. I went to the bar where I knew he was tending to return a gold necklace he had given to me. Well he wouldn't even talk to me and he was furious that I was even there. The other bar tender explained to me that when I sent the card I addressed it to

BF, Jr.

Too bad he was BF, III

So his father was Jr. and he opened the card and read it. That is how the ex-marine was outted to his family. Woopsy!

BFD of the poetic justice class

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I don't know that I would call this a stalker story, but after I went through my divorce with my first husband one of my lawyers got a little strange.
    He kept calling me and inviting me to do things with him. Came by my work to see me, sent me things, wanted to meet up for lunch, asked me to join him at concerts in another town and eventually I had to cut off contact with him because he started to seem obsessive.
    Even after that he would call my work and use another name to get through the girl that answered the phones.
    He told me things a couple of times that seemed strange like he thought I was some kind of angel walking among humans. I don't remember the exact thing he said it was somewhat flattering at the time because I was naive back then.
    But also around the that time I received some anonymous poems and flowers at work a couple of times as well as coming home one night to find a substance all over my front door that seemed suspiciously like a certain male bodily fluid. I guess I always in the back of my mind sort of thought that was all linked to him but I'm not certain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit