Can some one tell me why

by GODLOVESME 14 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
  • AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Umm...other than what has already been said, the only possibility that comes to my mind is that you're using the keystroke memory thingy feature of Windows/Internet Explorer...you know, like if you enter a search term on Google, lets say for example, Jehovahs Witness, and then the next time you type a J, Jehovahs Witness pops up in whatever text entry bar you're typing in. I'm guessing that at some point you entered "god loves me" into a search engine or SOMEthing, and then when you created your account, bingo, there it was.

I'm no tech guru though, so if I'm way off base and the next poster IS a techie, be gentle with the flames, please, I prefer to be medium rare, not well done, lol.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't think it was on this forum that they gave you a username, what they give you here is the password.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Maybe the email was previously registered with that username by you in the past and you don't remember, or someone else that made a typo. My guess is you then recovered the password and here you are.

• rebel8
    rebel8

A demon sneaked on your computer while you were sleeping, registered with this username, and left an apostate cookie on your computer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit