Follow the Christ DC 2007 Audio

by FadingAway 10 Replies latest jw friends

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I have made some of the talks available from the Follow the Christ DC. I had some problems on Day 1 with reception, so I was only able to get one talk and Day 3 we were late getting there. Also, I didn't include the Drama as there is another thread on that Hopefully some will be able to provide transcripts like Live Life did with the education talk to promote discussion of the material (again, thanks Live life).

Day 1
    Finding Treasure Carefully Concealed in Him

Day 2
    Symposium Follow Jesus Pattern in the Ministry (Partial)
    He Loved Righteousness and Hated Lawlessness- Do You
    Oppose the Devil as Jesus Did
    Welcome the the Best Way of Life! (Baptism Talk)
    Symposium- Do Not Follow
    The Superiority of Being Taught By Jehovah
    Help Them Return to the Flock
    Husband, Wives, Parents, Children- Follow the Model!
    Come Be My Follower

Day 3
    Public Talk- Who Are the Real Followers of Christ
    Keep Following the Christ, Our Invincible Leader!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thank you

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Are you able to say which convention these were from, or would that "expose" you ?

Thanks again.

AO

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Sure, I don't think saying the location will expose me. This is from the Duluth, GA convention 6/22/07-6/24/07.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks

• fokyc
    fokyc

Very many thanks, your work greatly appreciated.

fokyc

• Dunk
    Dunk

Fading away,

I just listened to "The Superiority of being Taught by Jeh." I cannot believe that some say the Org has softened its stand on college. It's the same old crap. Hearing the applause just kills me! Why can't they see through this? UHGGGG!

• justhuman
    justhuman

SH*T!!! I have tried to listen to the puplic talks...I just couldn't take their crap anymore. I try to listen to the "The Superiority of being Taught by Jeh." I only could stand it for 7 minutes...No more... Bloody bastards they don't change at all...Same old sh*t.

Perhaps they should try to ask someone at my age regarding higher education!!!

Boy I have a lot of things to tell...When I was a teenager back in the early 80's, they were telling us the same things.

Now I 'm 40....(I find it hard to believe that really I have reached 40's)What was the result for obeying those FALSE PROPHETS made in U.S.A.?

With no higher education you don't get payed well. And you find it hard to get a good job...unless cleaning toilets, and windows it is considered a good job. I always remember my self working 2 or even 3 jobs just to make it through...were other friends of mine they were getting more money from me, and they enjoy their lifes...

For me all days are the same, No weekends, no holidays no nothing...and why? Because a banch of uneducated old men have decided that we don't need no education...all we need is thought control...

I remember that the elders of the Witchtower used to mess our lifes. I started playing guitar in a band. After a while they came and said that I was looking for my own glory, instead of Jehovah's...I build a radio station(and it was pretty damn good one) they came again and they threatened me with disfellowship if I don't quit...

I wish I didn't listen to them..my life would have been different now. And you know why? Because in WitchTower you have NO friends, or family, or children. YOU GOT NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL. My wife turn me to the elders for apostasy...and that was the end. Now I have to live alone, away from my little 2 children, and actually at my 40's I'm trying to start a new life...

The WitchTower needs their followers to be unaducated, because if they get education they might start think for their own, and this is something that they don't allow...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am playing HELP THEM RETURN TO THE FLOCK as I read threads.

It freaks me out, because now they are supposed to contact me and help me.
    I hope they fail at this as my BOE has failed so well so far.

This was the first DC I totally blew off. I hear I didn't miss much.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

It looks like these have expired, can someone upload them again or help me find them somewhere else? The last one especially. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit