Let the stones cry out!

by WTWizard 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Highlander
    Highlander

The stones are only good for throwing at Apostates. At least that's what the OT bible taught me.

• sspo
    sspo

The majority of mankind does not know who Jehovah is and they will never find out waiting on the JW's knocking on their door.

It's a very good time for Jehovah to start using stones to spread the message if he does not want to be found bloodguilty.

• Backed away
    Backed away

Literal or not, this was one of those phrases that always made my think about all the worlds Religions and what would happen if everyone just stopped preaching, going to Church,etc. Would anything change, would rocks cry out, or would GOD show us who he really is and give us a little help down here.

Everyone thinks they are right, naturally in how they believe or not. Personally, It would be nice to find out what the absense of Religion REALLY would cause. I mean what would GOD do, destroy us all?

Just thinking, with Islam, Hindus,Buddists, JW's, Mormons, Jews and the rest of the Christian Religions, it overwelming how many, how different all of them are.

I'm ready for the rocks myself...

• Marcel
    Marcel

what about a worldwide "silence day" to test it out? :D
    just a whole day noone of any religion preaches anything!

yay, the stones would cry out.

and given that the JWs are the only true religion... cried the stones the whole time before? no, they dont. why not?

i think it does make even more sense when jesus was talking about "the stones", yes the rolling ones. isnt that a great fulfilled prophecy? and it proves that noone actually preaches the truth except the stones lol.

oh my god, what crazy stuff :D

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Would the stones go door to door? How would they carry their briefcases?

• Marcel
    Marcel

since stones are everywhere they dont need to carry briefcases and go from door to door. thats a human task.

• loosie
    loosie

If the stones cried out, people would be more likely to believe them.

And the preaching work would be over a lot quicker because if someone didn't believe a talking stone than to heck with 'em let's have paradise already.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Also, saying the stones would cry out shows that we don't need printed literature from WTS.

If the brothers ever try to reactivate me, I will say, "The stones will do the job for me."

• Mum
    Mum

Which stones would survive Armageddon? Probably all. Stones are a great witness to eternality. They'll be here after we're all gone, so maybe it is more appropriate that they do the work. We have much more interesting things to do than just occupy the same spot until some creature displaces us.

Some might say that stones spoke for Jehovah by being used to kill the rebellious long ago. Getting stoned isn't what it used to be.

Regards,

SandraC

• aniron
    aniron

WHY IS JEHOVAH NOT LIFTING A DAMN FINGER TO HELP US ACCOMPLISH THE MINISTRY

But he has! He set up the Watchtower organisation to provide all the teaching and training you will need to accomplish your ministry. He had all those magazines and books etc published. He arranged all those assemblies and coventions.

Sorry can't carry on for laughing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit