:)

by Zico 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Zico
    Zico

Thank you - Sad Emo, sspo, AlphaOmega, Bikerchic, Livelife, Trevor, Josie and ex-nj-jw. :)

I haven't been around here much lately as I've been very busy, but I thought I'd come on and earn some attention for turning 21! ^_^

I didn't celebrate last year, though I was strongly doubting the Org, I didn't feel ready for it, so this is quite special for me, got my first birthday cards and pressies ever at work today, and a small cake too. Will be going out to celebrate and get more stuff this evening!!! :)

• eclipse
    eclipse

Happy 21st Birthday Jedi Zico!

Hope it was an awesome day!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Happy 21st birthday Zico!

Would you like anything?

• PEC
    PEC

Happy Birthday, Zico.

Philip

• delilah
    delilah

..........and here I thought you had just got back from the dentist, with that grin!!

Happy Birthday Zico....hope you had a wonderful day....

• Open mind
    Open mind

I hesitate to mention this Zico, but the 21st is the only Birthday that dubs in our area unofficially "celebrate" sometimes. But what they're really celebrating is that now you can legally go pretend you're not getting drunk. Be safe and have a great 21st!!

1. Open Mind

2. Insert booze

• Zico
    Zico

Just about to leave for my celebrations, but before I go, more thanks to eclipse, Brinjen, PEC, delilah and Open Mind.

Brinjen: 'Would you like anything?' Err... many things...! ^_^

Open Mind: 'I hesitate to mention this Zico, but the 21st is the only Birthday that dubs in our area unofficially "celebrate" sometimes. But what they're really celebrating is that now you can legally go pretend you're not getting drunk. ' Well, legally, I've been able to do that since I was 18, but it's good to know if I ever go to the US, I can pretend not to be drunk there too! :)

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Happy Birthday Zico!

Have an awesome night. What a great birthday to celebrate for the first time!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

:)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Sorry this is late but I missed this before...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit