Ever been lied to by anyone on this forum?

by snarf 47 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    us pathetic womanizers can use as it has nothin to do with ones sexual orientation.......

at least I never thought it did

From one pathetic womanizer to another, I assure you that the shinin-o-the-sack has nothing to do with straightness or gayness. I fear my comments were misunderstood. Not that I really care. LOL!

Carry on JT!

Edited: Hey wait a minute, bikerchic started it! LOL! Here I am apologizing for nothing. LOL!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

From one pathetic womanizer to another, I assure you that the shinin-o-the-sack has nothing to do with straightness or gayness. I fear my comments were misunderstood.

So are you saying that is a common, normal occupation of heterosexual men to polish one another's nutsacks?

Cog (If I had of known JT was a hopeless womanizer I would have flirted more! )

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Cog,

So are you saying that is a common, normal occupation of heterosexual men to polish one another's nutsacks?

OK, lets get this straight once and for all. I don't polish nut sacks; Gumby does. He be the polisher, I be the polishee.....that's if it had happened as promised...but it never did. It never did.

Honest.

I didn't even get a shave.

There should be a law. There should be a broken-promise-to-polish-prison.

j

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

A sack shine is a humorous, strange, but good natured term of endearment that good old Gumster started that even us pathetic womanizers can use as it has nothin to do with ones sexual orientation.......

at least I never thought it did

j

Whew! I feel better now, bwhahahaaaaaaa sorry you don't!

Where is that gumbastard anyway?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    There should be a broken-promise-to-polish-prison.

LMAO!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Do not encourage him nvr!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Do not encourage him nvr!

Awwww. I'm rather enjoying this side of James Thomas.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

hillary_step..Once again I am laughing my ass off!..If you ever get tired of the Music business,you could always do comedy..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit