"I'm going to Tar and Feather you two"

by whyamihere 32 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I swear to god, I've gone absolutely insane!

Why you all ask? MY KIDS! Will the fighting stop? (lol) All you hear is "MOM, Jack is touching me!" "MOM, Lily did it!" "MOM, He/She is not sharing." "I'm telling! .....MOM?" (god when I hear this phrase all I want to do is hide in a closet...lol) Summer has started and the fighting has begun.

I remember thinking to myself, how I never wanted to used the "ole sayings" my mother would use on me(shudder) - such as: "You're walking on thin ice" or "I'll give you something to complain about"...lol We've all heard these. Anyway, I am outside trying to shield my plants from the heat(101 yesterday) and the kids are at it. It's 7am and they just started. God! So, here I am in my PJ's, doing yard work and I yell out "I'm going to Tar and Feather the both of you." My neighbors are still laughing at me, they enjoy my our entertainment!

When did I become the crazy lady on the block? I need a Vacation! Buttlight, care to join me on a adventure?

Anyone else going through this?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You think its bad now? Wait till they hit their teens hun!

Buttlight, care to join me on a adventure?

Sure, where are we going this time?

• Dansk
    Dansk

LOL! Well, my kids are all but grown up. Dominic, my youngest, is 17. What we have to deal with there is testosterone!

Enjoy the kids while you can because they grow up ever so quickly! And, I'd rather have what you have than have them sitting robot-like and submissive in a kingdom hall, their childhood robbed by the dictates of an organisation full of arse!

Ian

• JH
    JH
    Sure, where are we going this time?

How about Apple River ?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

No

My two are complete angels. Never a cross word between them.

AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU'VE PROBABLY POSTED ON THE FAKE MOON LANDING THREAD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ian said alot!

It's not easy.

I only have my son, but he's always got cousins or one friend that's practically his adopted brother around.

The fighting and bickering is ridiculous. But, it sure beats catatonic.

Hang in there girl!

• greendawn
    greendawn

This is a problem many parents face if they happen to have naughty and highly active kids. It's all part of life eventually they will grow up and calm down.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

My two are EXACTLY the same!! Do you want to swop kids for a while maybe they'll behave if they are not with their own parents? People always tell me how well behaved my kids are. I wouldn't know cause they sure are litlle #@$%&* with me. What's the age difference between yours? My son is turning 14 in Aug and my daughter is 9. I told my son I was going to put him up for auction on e-bay the other day.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    naughty and highly active kids

Naughty? I wouldn't think so. They get into trouble a little bit, but that's normal. Other than that they're not naughty children. Hell, when they get into trouble, they apologize with a "Yes, Ma'am"

Highly Active? I would say, yes! They don't watch T.V. - they entertain themselves! When they do watch T.V. it is the Discovery channel(the only channel we watch in our house).

Ian - I know, I am lucky to not be raising my children in a Kingdom Hall! I enjoy them very much, it is quite entertaining to watch these fools! lol

Butt - I've raised 3 teenagers, I know, that was a pain! YAY - good times ahead...lol

• Warlock
    Warlock

I thought you were going to say your mom said that to you and your old man.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit