Come on Adelaidians ,how many of us is there?

by wozadummy 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Fess up maybe we can have one of those marvellous meetings like others seem to enjoy?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Used to live in Adelaide, in Darwin now...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

All of Australia's best murderers come from Adelaide...

Oh, and UncleBruce!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    All of Australia's best murderers come from Adelaide...

South Australia - it's a barrel of laughs (well Snowtown is anyway)

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Glad to see that we have some notoriety, we try to be humble but well when you're good at something.....

How come all the good ex-JWs go interstate? there must be some still here ,guess I'll go and fill up the barrels with acid and come back tomorrow and see whose still alive in Adelaide.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Adelaide the city of churchs, and a few KH...

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Jeez sorry I just nodded off ,but the sound of gunfire just woke me up

Yep the churches and the KH and the......oh well it does stay pretty quiet though

• brinjen
    brinjen

Adelaide's other claim to fame is that line in John Safran's 'Not The Sunscreen Song'

Travel as often as you can
    Life in New York City once
    Live in Northern California once
    But never live in Adelaide
    It's a hole

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

My cousin is in Adelaide, but is still a closet ex JW. He bumps into heaps of ex JWs in nightclubs, apparently Adelaide has the best Raves.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I planned a holiday down to Adelaide once... does that count for anything? *weak grin*

That was back in 2002. The 'deal' fell through. The gal (Aussie lass) broke up with me - suddenly - leaving me with a roundtrip ticket... that's still in my desk drawer here somewhere. Never used it.

Oh well. Adelaide is a nice city, from all that I learned about it. Although, I'm learning a bit more through this thread.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit