Welcome sparrow.

You're in good company here.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD Sparrow

• emptywords
    emptywords

Hello sparrow nice to meet you, hope you will find the forum helpfull, it's definately interesting and learn heaps.

Cheers

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME, SPARROW!

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome, Sparrow!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum Sparrow we look forward to hearing about your experiences with the JWs.

• sparrow
    sparrow

Thank you kindly all. I just found this site recently through reading jwinfo info (thx btw) and after reading quite a few posts I thought this might be good for me not only to vent but maybe to help out too. I grew up as a witness for nearly 30 years before bring given the boot and have some pretty mind boggling stories - especially that come out since I left - and maybe some experience that might benefit somebody, somewhere.

Cheers :)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hey emptywords!

Welcome to you too.

If I didn't already say so.

Looks like you've been very busy posting!

Good work.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Welcome to JWD Sparrow, pull up a chair, grab a coldie and have a yarn...

• emptywords
    emptywords

Thanks nvrghbk...on holidays for three weeks, been doing a heap of research and checking out different JW sites and forums, this being my favorite. Do tend to go on a bit at times, coming out of the fog, this biggest thing for me is the change of stands on issues like vaccination and other arrogant ignorant doctrines that have cost the lives of many of their people only to change after the crime. They should have the arse sued of them. Lack of love and humane treatment especially by elders that suppose to set the example, and their spy force.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit